Welcome to the Office of International Affairs
Who we are:
The Office of International Affairs (OIA) is the university's center for global engagement. It supports the University’s overall mission of being locally responsive to the needs of our community while promoting globally engaged research, education, and economic development programs that address the grand challenges of our global society.
OIA provides university-level leadership, innovation and coordination to equip students, faculty, staff, and the communities we serve with the global knowledge, cultural understanding, skills and experience to succeed in the new global economy. Our units work towards integrating global perspectives into all aspects of the university's mission as well as strengthening NC State's presence in the world.
What we do:
- Build and support global partnerships
- Develop and promote international programs
- Integrate global perspectives into the curriculum
- Engage the community in global awareness initiatives
- Provide logistical support for international engagement on campus or abroad
Phone: (919) 515-3201
Staff listing: Visit the About OIA page.